...National Sewing Month-Days 27-29
I haven't sat in front of the sewing machine since I finished this top on Friday. But I have been sewing up a storm on Circle of Jewels. This photo is from September 15th. 2 weeks ago and I have finished row 3 and I'm halfway into row 4-the halfway row. I'm kind of excited!! I'm hoping for a nice day this week so I can lay it out on the grass and get a good picture.
Each day of September I have sewed and National Sewing Month is soon over-I'm going to miss this challenge to myself but Soctober starts and knitting socks will be my obsession. It's a good thing I have some in progress. That will give my brain a head start. LOL
Last week my plans were:
- Recover from retreat and babysitting. :0) Sort of!
- Get all retreat stuff put away. Again, sort of.
- Tell It To The Stars No
- Friends and Companions block for the week. Yes -- I tried to take a picture but I think my camera is toasted.
This week I hope to:
- Finish Tell It To The Stars
- Pin baste a quilt
- Next block for Wishes, work of border and sashing
- Next step for Friends and Companions
That's enough. See what everyone has on their design walls at Patchwork Times.