2017 Finish List

Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, August 31, 2012

On The Needles


I now get to work on the Jeck Socks guilt free. 
These are the August 12 in 2012 socks.
It's a super easy pattern to memorize.
These are lots of fun to knit.


The July 12 in 2012 socks are finished!
YEAH!!!
I can't wait to wear them.

I still haven't thought about what will be for September.
I'm thinking something that looks like fall.

I wasn't the passenger to anywhere this week so the June socks made no progress.
I'm sure something will happen with them over the long weekend.
He said something about driving to the tractor parts store.
That's a hour away, so with seat time and waiting time,
I should get lots done. 

Check out what others have on their needles here.
I love the yarn Judy L is using for her socks.

10 comments:

Judy Laquidara said...

You're almost making me want to do 2 socks at once. Love the yarn for your Jeck pattern. Let me know what socks you choose for September. Maybe I'll ake the same ones!

Susan said...

Aren't finishes just the best thing... Happy Dancing here in NC for you.......

Suzanne said...

I really like your soxs! I haven't attempted soxs...yet!

Nancy said...

Love the grey socks!

Compared to your socks, mine look several inches longer to cover my size 10 foot: you must have tiny feet. ;oD

Judy D in AZ said...

The August socks look so happy! The June socks must be feeling left behind. Sometimes I hear my partially completed projects calling to me. Mostly that is sewing/quilting projects but lately I'm having to add socks to that UFO list.

Soon we will need to be wearing all these socks we have been working on!

Judy D in AZ said...

The August socks look so happy! The June socks must be feeling left behind. Sometimes I hear my partially completed projects calling to me. Mostly that is sewing/quilting projects but lately I'm having to add socks to that UFO list.

Soon we will need to be wearing all these socks we have been working on!

fancystitching said...

I love that yarn for the Jeck socks! Your gray socks make me wish for cooler weather. They look like they will be toasty. Alas, it appears summer will never end here. We have heat advisories out for the next several days.

Judy S. said...

Nice socks! I am really impressed when people knit 2 at once. Tried it a few times and it made me crazy.

straythreads said...

nice socks love the yarn for you August socks. I finished the heel of second sock!!!
Ann

LuAnn said...

Love the yarn and socks!